Sunday, June 19, 2005

Book List Meme: Ah bin tagged!

Knowing that I get my news from E! and do most of my reading at the doctor's office, FP thought it would be really funny to tag me for the book list Meme

1.) Number of books I own: I have no idea to be honest, I have a bunch stashed in the basement, a bunch stashed elsewhere around the house and then a whole slew stashed at my parents house (I think they're on to me)

2.) Last Book I Read: The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory

3.) Last Purchased: (Tie) Gilead by Marilyene Robinson, Spanking the Donkey by Matt Taibbi & Rough Weather Ahead for Walter the Farting Dog

4.) Books that mean a lot to me (pretty much books that help put things in perspective)

The Five Books of Moses as translated by Robert Alter

Down to Earth Judaism by Rabbi Arthur Waskow

Meetings with the Archangel by Stephen Mitchell

There is no Messiah and you're it by Rabbi Robert Levine

Les Miserables by Victor Hugo

Reading Lolita in Tehran by Azar Nafisi

I'm also a big fan of Everyone Poops & The Gas We Pass

5.) Tag five more:

Public Theologian, a Bad Christian, Feministe, Majikthise & Thoughts of an Average Woman

Tags: ;

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: