Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Cindy McCain confuses Barack Obama for her husband

If candidates' families should be off limits, why the hell are they giving stump speeches? Cindy McCain, warming up the crowd in Lehigh Valley, PA today:
“The day that Senator Obama cast a vote not to fund my son when he was serving sent a cold chill through my body, let me tell you,” she told a Pennsylvania crowd before introducing her husband and Republican VP candidate Sarah Palin.

“I would suggest Senator Obama change shoes with me for just one day. I suggest he take a day and go watch our men and women deploying," she also said, to boisterous cheers from the campaign
Correct me if I'm worng, but it appears as though Mrs. McCain how now confused Barack Obama for her husband for the second day in a row. After all, it was just yesterday that Cindy Lou said that Barack Obama has
“waged the dirtiest campaign in American history,” and her husband Sen. John McCain will use tonight’s debate to correct the distortions.

“What I have found is that it’s necessary to make sure the American people understand what we have to say, what we stand for as a husband and wife, and what we will do for the American people if we’re lucky enough to be elected,” Cindy McCain said.


Cindy McCain, who has said she initially did not want her husband to enter the 2008 race after the contentious primary he lost to President George W. Bush, said this race is even nastier. FOX





Tags:

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Yogurt Recipes said...

First time reading this blog, thanks for sharing