10. Jamie Reynolds who fabricated stories of a soldier and his young daughter, going so far as convincing a young girl (and her family) she was acting in a movie to maintain an elaborate charade that tugged at the heartstrings of an unsuspecting SIU campus.
9. Tom Cruise for practicing medicine without a license (or training, for that matter). Bonus points for getting Katie Holmes to break her virginity pledge.
8. The DNC and PA Dems for enforcing a facade that Bob Casey, Jr is running in the PA senatorial primary unopposed
7. John Smid and the folks at LIA/R for intellectual dishonesty, among other things
6. [tie] Bill Frist, Tom Coburn and David Hager for egregious lack of clinical judgment/scientific integrity
5. Indiana State Senator Patricia Miller for proposing a law to criminalize "unathorized reproduction" and make marriage a requirement for motherhood
4. John Gibson who actually managed to trump Bill O'Reilly in the
3. Texas cabbie Behrouz Nahidmobarekeh for doing something really shitty
2. Michael Brown for doing a "heckuva job" not coordinating FEMA's response to Hurricane Katrina (
1. BushCo (this needs no explanation)
Tag: worst americansSphere: Related Content